Monday, May 30, 2011

Some back to school

2006.5.9 ... In the evening, when the night .... down gradually gradually gradually being buried ... the dark ...! all were some of the fear ..

father finally spoke ...
he said; benevolence, send you back to school tomorrow .. then how should first read this semester ....

I just maintained the ghostly silence, because it is really annoying. Can not find reasons to convince yourself to do what all the hearts on the torture ..!

not sleep all night .... I ... .... naked lying on the bed and then a whip with a smoke, no smell .. just not able to get some choke release Some numbness of the nose ... some sad ..... ....

sit up into a ball .... sigh ... shrink soon tired than the vertical sound than the sound of Shame .... sad ... bang bang bang strange than .....! Even I found that some creepy .....

pillow ... which in this century〗 〖awake, wake up after a nightmare stay of some kind ...! dark oiled paper on the first page with a few lines more ... ... .. also called on the evil expression does not matter ... and I write down a drop of emotion after the two ...! no one can understand .... ever ..... it is. ..!


night .... I try to teach some of their forgotten ...! only be able to sleep at all .... their perception of paralysis ..! I do not need to own awake enough .... ..... because clearly than anyone else who does not need.. who more than anyone else so cruel ..!

suppressed some of his outdoor animals enjoin .... ... Some call me crazy ... enough .... to vent ..

open the balcony doors where the old fan Sang night ... a trace of wind on my naked body .... do not you touch feel ..! picture of some of our passion

around in my mind .... there you have your naked body .... .... sounds kinky debauchery, such as asthma have my dark gentle kiss ... you say .... I want to

strike can not be ...


now.
play bully me .. fool me ... I ... lie to me ... how excited I am .... I will set the ...? I will change my love ...!

any content you .... by you ... you ... do you ... in my eyes ... you're just .... bitch ..!

you describe that in my eyes .... you are only worth two words ...! only this but the.,! though'll miss you ... I mean sexual.

Wenzhou night. Vision does not appear in my balcony
hold its first explosion of emotion, .. hard to beat his own body .... sorry .... and .... the wanton torture you a way to vent Alone .. ice habit ..!

tortured soul ... some tried to force the small-minded ... so forget some ...

some names ... some memories ... some thoughts ... some doubts about some things ... Some ..... ....

Some forlorn
expansion ... some anxious grief ... some good .... some of some of illusion .. .. Some Alone ice (meaning described; full color alone ..




; ; 2006.5.10 17:26 engraved

Jinhai Ren
; ; ; caused deep cafe in Hangzhou

No comments:

Post a Comment